2018 has been historic for multiple reasons — FARM BILL 2018, CANNABIS HOME DELIVERY, JOJO’S ACT, and a lot more cannabis concerning regulatory changes. So, why leave the year-end festivities cannabis-free.
Given the variety of cannabis strains and products available, one can include medical cannabis in their dishes with a valid medical marijuana card to make this year’s holidays the most memorable ones. The following are some of the delicious marijuana-infused recipes that you can try with your family and friends.
Infused Mashed Potatoes
A mashed potato dish is a part of every feast, whether you are serving a turkey or a ham. These are extremely easy to make, especially with cannabis. For this, first, you will need cannabutter.
- Metal strainer
- Wood spoon or ladle
- Airtight container
- Ground or chop decarbed cannabis and set it aside.
- Now take butter and melt it over low heat on a medium saucepan.
- While stirring, start adding ground cannabis over low heat for 40-50 minutes.
- Allow butter to smoke or burn. This will change the color of butter in a variety of shades of cannabis.
- Remove cannabis from liquefied butter using a metal strainer. Store in an airtight container for further use.
Once you are ready with your cannabis butter, infuse it with the potatoes. For that, bring the potatoes to boil first. In a bowl, mix parmesan cheese, green onion, cream cheese, garlic cloves, and a half cup of cannabis butter. Strain the potatoes after boiling. Then, combine vegetables with the ingredients and mash them all together.
Cookies are a classic dessert for Christmas as well as New Year festivities. This recipe will also require cannabis butter, whose preparation method we have already discussed above.
- Take around one and a half cup of cannabis butter and mix it with two cups of sugar until it gets smooth.
- After that, add about four eggs and a tsp of vanilla.
- When mixed properly, add five cups of all-purpose flour, 2 Tsp of baking powder with a pinch of salt.
- Cut out different shapes of the mixture.
- Place these shapes into the oven over 400 degrees and pop in the cookies for 4-6 minutes.
- You can get creative with different types of frosting or sprinkles over the sugar cookie.
Cannabis-infused Grilled Cheese
It is one of the best sandwiches that anyone could rave about. Mixing it with cannabis can be an exceptionally incredible treat for holidays.
- 2 Tsp cannabutter
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Eight slices of bread
- Four slices of cheddar cheese
- Four slices of Gruyère
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preparation Method-
- Mix cannabutter with the unsalted butter and mustard in a small bowl.
- Evenly spread this mixture over the slice of bread.
- Place cheese on the side where the butter is not applied.
- Heat olive oil on the non-stick skillet over low heat.
- Cook the slices of bread until turned golden with cheese melted away.
- Pair the halves to make a sandwich.
- Serve Hot.
End this incredible year with cannabis-infused recipes. But, one must keep a note of the potency of the strain they are using. Otherwise, it might leave you in a couch-locked state, taking away all the fun. Furthermore, to get access to multiple strains, you must have a medical marijuana card in James Best Legit.
Happy Green Holidays!