20% THC0.1% CBD
AnxietyDepressionFatigueLack Of AppetiteMigrainesNauseaStress
Purple Haze ExperienceHendrix fans are in for a treat. This trippy Sativa marijuana strain is known for providing a strong, cerebral high. Users often report a near-psychedelic experience from this strain. Famous for its tasty smoke and foggy yet blissful mental experience this strain offers energy and relaxation in equal doses. If you’ve been seeking a flower that will expand your consciousness, this marijuana strain is fit for the job. High-energy and euphoric, this weed is safe for the daytime. However, consuming too much will likely make you foggy and unfocused. Get the most out of this herb by putting on some good music and sharing with friends. Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Purple Haze Oil Pens are available from select brands, including Liquid Gold and CBD Vapor.
- Purple Haze shatter, Purple Haze wax, and other Purple Haze concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Purple Haze and Purple Haze SeedsUplifting, euphoric, and energizing, this strain is thought to be a Sativa-dominant cross between Haze and Purple Thai. Though, the genetics of the original this plant are up for debate. This marijuana strain was first crafted in Amsterdam during the 1960s. It’s remained popular ever since. This herb is decently potent, with THC content typically reaching 20%. New cannabis users may be surprised by the powerful head high this strain creates, so starting slow is recommended. The aroma of this flower is a sweet and spicy treat. Exotic, this cannabis strain delights consumers with flavors of berry and forest earth. These intoxicating fragrances adorn a crystal-coated flower with purple coloration. Expect Purple Haze flowers to have small and fluffy buds. Fan leaves feature a narrow structure.
Medical Benefits of Purple HazeThough this herb is an old school party strain, medical marijuana patients also have reason to love this Sativa.
- Those with chronic stress, depression, and lack of appetite tend to find relief with this blissful flower.
- This strain also provides quality daytime pain relief, especially for those with mild to moderate pain levels.
- This cannabis strain is also a beloved choice for headaches, migraine, and chronic fatigue.